Moist, fluffy, and a hit for all generations.
- ½ cup Cornmeal organic
- 1½ cup All-purpose flour organic
- ½ cup Cane sugar organic, raw
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Vegan butter melted
- ⅓ cup Olive oil
- 1¼ cup Cashew milk unsweetened original
- 2 Vegan eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a muffin pan.
- Make your egg replacer and set aside. You could use a flax egg if no replacer mix is available.
- While the butter is melting, combine your dry ingredients with a whisk in a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients. Pour the butter, oil, "eggs", and milk in the well and stir until well-mixed. Pour into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a fork comes out clean.Serve hot or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days (best kept in the fridge and reheated when you're ready to eat again).
This recipe is inspired by Courtney’s Homestead