Roasted Garlic Hummus
Just as the title suggests, this is a garlicy and tasty dip for your veggies, pita bread, or chips.
- Food processor
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 cup Chickpeas dry
- 4 tbsp Lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 head Roasted garlic
- ½ cup Tahini
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp Organic smoked cayenne
- ⅛ cup Olive oil extra virgin, cold-pressed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin ground
- ½ cup Aquafaba from chickpeas or water
- Cook the chickpeas in your pressure cooker, or if you don't have one you can soak the dry chickpeas for 12 hours (or overnight), and then boil them for 1.5 hours. Keep the water you cook them in and set aside.
- Put all of the ingredients into your food processor or blender. Add more aquafaba/water if necessary.