Vegan Cashew Mayo
Yep. You read that right. A vegan mayo that actually tastes like MAYO. No sugar, no coconut, just deliciousness! You're going to loooove it.
Optional (flavour combos)
- ⅛ to ¼ cup Pesto reduce the oil from above
- ⅛ cup Sriracha or another hot sauce
- ¼ cup Truffle oil reduce the oil from above
- Soak or boil your cashews.
- Add everything except the oil to the blender. Blend on high until smooth (45-60 seconds). Scrape the sides of the blender with a spatula.
- Blend on low and slowly add the oil over approx. 30 seconds.
- Pour into a jar and refrigerate. It should last up to two weeks in the fridge. Enjoy!
- You can soak raw, unseasoned cashews in room temp water for 4 hours (this will keep your may raw and packed with EXTRA enzymes).
- You can boil the cashews for 15-mins. A great option if you’re short on time.
Calories: 3757kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 26gFat: 395gSaturated Fat: 39gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 3430mgPotassium: 930mgFiber: 6gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 200IUVitamin C: 35mgCalcium: 78mgIron: 10mg