What we’ll cover.
Knowledge + Experience = Wisdom
Yoga is much more than a physical practice. It was actually created as a way to help the body sit more comfortably in meditation for longer periods of time. This practice is a spiritual practice, first and foremost – not to be mistaken for religion. All spiritual backgrounds and beliefs systems are welcome!
By the end of this program, you will:
- You will be (at minimum) an intermediate yoga practitioner.
- You will have a deep, intuitive, regular yoga practice.
- You will know how to coordinate your own yoga class from start to finish.
- You will have the wisdom to turn any experience into a spiritual practice (fitness classes, cooking, washing the dishes, or even waiting in line at the DMV).
- You will know how to make adjustments and modifications in any yoga class, even if you don’t have props available.
- You will have a basic understanding of the health benefits (from muscular, to digestive, to mental and emotional wellness).
- You will have a daily habitual yoga practice both on and off the mat.
Take a sneak peek at our timeline here.
How it works.
The method is simple
- Base posture mastery (principles you can apply to all styles of yoga)
- Pranayama (breathing patterns)
- Differnt yoga styles; how and when to use them
- Modifications for inflexible people and people with injuries
- The chakra systems (energy centers) and how they affect you day to day
- The Koshas, the 5 bodies (or sheaths) that make up YOU
- Yoga off the mat. Take your practice everywhere with you
- How to sustain your yoga practice long-term
The gift that keeps giving
Aside from lifetime access to the core curriculum of detailed video modules, you’ll also receive:
- Access to our ever-growing yoga library; themed yoga classes of varying lengths, from 15 minutes up to 90 minutes.
- Weekly embodiment and integration practices to keep you on track and ever-evolving.
- 1-month of support; direct access to my inbox for questions or concerns regarding your yoga practice.
FOLLOW YOUR HEART
Investing in your health is the best thing you will ever do. I will personally make sure you are set to reach your goals and maintain them long-term.
If you jump on the early bird pricing, you’ll get full access to Yoga Magic at a wickedly good deal – only $222.
When we officially launch, the price will increase to $444 (mid-March 2022).
I trust that you know whether Yoga Magic resonates with you and if it is I can’t wait to flow with you!
If you have any questions there’s an FAQ section below. If your answer isn’t there, feel free to send me a message.
See what others are saying about Yoga Magic
Frequently Asked Questions
Curious? Learn How it Works!
What makes Yoga Magic different?
Unlike most yoga classes and workshops, we’ll take you deeper into the felt experience of practicing asana. We’ll teach you to master the fundamentals, which never seem to be taught outside of yoga teacher trainings… and even some teacher’s training miss the bases!
What is adaptive yoga?
Adaptive yoga is a practice that takes into account the variable of different bodies, injuries, physical abilities, experience and energy levels. You’ll learn how to make the yoga poses work for your body, not the other way around.
How long is Yoga Magic?
That depends entirely on you. This course is 100% self-paced, so you can complete the video modules within one day, or take up to 3-months for deeper integration. Up to you, boo-boo.
What is the time commitment for Yoga Magic?
This program is 100% self-paced. There are 7 video modules, and plenty of yoga classes of varying lengths, so you can take all the time you’d like to explore.
*You will have 1-month of support from the date of purchase.
Who is this for?
You want to go deeper into your yoga practice, both on and off the mat.
You want to understand how to choreograph your own yoga classes.
You think you’re “not flexible enough” to do yoga (which is exactly why it’s a good idea to start now).
You get “bored” in yoga classes or have a hard time sitting still/meditating.
You want to learn to modify your yoga practice to suit your physical and energetic abilities.
You want to enjoy yoga, because you haven’t in the past.
You are a complete beginner, just dipping your tow in for the first time, or…
You are a yogi who is ready to refine their practice.
Is your yoga style for me?
Only you have the answer to this. If you’re curious, feel free to check out some of my classes on YouTube for a feel. You can also check out what some of my clients are saying about our classes together.
What is yoga asana?
Yoga is much more than a physical practice – or asana. It focuses on physical, energetic, mental, and emotional purification and self-awareness. You’ll learn how to move through and release all limiting beliefs through asana and breath control – or pranayama – freeing you to show up in the world as your best self.
Is this in-person or virtual?
100% virtual, babayyy. You can enjoy this series from the comort of your own home, or take it on the road with you!
The whole course is hosted on Thinkific and you’ll be directed to their login page once you sign up.
“Amy creates a space where all is welcome whether you are new or seasoned with yoga. Amy is a gifted teacher offering a special blend of alignment, heart and intuition. She is a strong and confident which allows her students to soften and trust.”
“Amy is not only beautiful inside and out, her yoga classes are the best! She takes time to check in with each and every one of her students throughout the sessions and offers precise and clear instructions. She adapts to each one of us in her classes and is always there to offer gentle support. Her warm and nurturing personality will have you feel at ease from the first moment you meet her. I highly highly recommend her! Check her out you will not be disappointed!“
“The time I spent 1 on 1 with Amy gave me a way higher level of comfort in a class setting. I have an easier time staying focused on my own body and knowing exactly where it’s limitations are so I can accommodate my own unique form.”